Sunday, September 18, 2011

Found a new project

I have been wanting to buy a new Ball jointed doll for quite some time now.
But these dolls are just so expensive.
At least the ones I had in mind are everything but cheap.
So I went and found a solution.
My wish was to have another male SD (60cm) doll.
And it was then that I came across this beautifull leekeworld head.
And since Patch is also from Leekeworld doll and made from the same color resin that the head I found was.....The choice I would be making was very clear.
I am about to by a second head for one body.
Okay... so I will not be able to make pictures of both the guys quite yet... but I am keeping eyes open for a secondhand body I can buy.
But for now I am very happy I am getting this new head.
Now I can finaly let loose the plan I had for this second doll.
I can not wait fro it to arrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for hopping by my blog.
I love comments!!!
And I read every single one of them and if possible will reply.